PGSharp 1.27.1 Beta New Features | PGSharp Latest Version | Pokemon GO Spoofing No Root 2021

スポンサーリンク
PGSharp

【視聴数 1770】

【チャンネル名 SoftGuide】

【タグ softguide,pgsharp 1.27.1,pgsharp beta,pgsharp beta version,pgsharp latest version,pgsharp download,pgsharp 1.27.1 download,pgsharp pokemon go,pokemon go pgsharp,pgsharp latest update,pgsharp new feature,pgsharp auto catch 2021,pgsharp auto,pgsharp standard,pgsharp standard edition free,pgsharp standard giveaway,pokemon go 1hit pvp,pgsharp 1.27.1 beta,pgsharp beta download,pgsharp update,pgsharp shiny,pgsharp shiny radar】

コメント

  1. tanchi より:

    can u do a new guide on how to play on pc? and what downloader do you use?

  2. Reclaimed mind with relax music より:

    How to get free standard key

  3. GC_69 _ より:

    I have version 1.27.0 only without this after update. How get it

  4. Smash Tactics より:

    love seeing every video all the no money, live life free people come crawling wanting free keys.
    It is £15 for 3 months, that the cost of 4 or 5 cups of coffee from starbucks. lol and still u get do key giveaway, how to get free key trick.
    LOL, either be greatfull they do 90% of it for FREE or pay for the other 10%.

  5. Илья Нестеров より:

    Я скачал apk ,у меня не появилась 100% .Без ключа не работает.

  6. 07-Anush S より:

    Is this features for standard key users

  7. Leo より:

    Thanks for sharing the download link, maybe they will add team building assistant next update lol, I hate choosing pokemon that counters when gym pvp

  8. Hac Da Poet より:

    no money no key 🙁

  9. Mi Chi より:

    Maybe in the Future we will have 1hit
    On Pvp 🤣

  10. Mi Chi より:

    We need 100% catch 🤣 that all we need

  11. Rishabh Vishwakarma より:

    Awesome video like always

  12. Gabriel Silva より:

    Where’s the link to apk?

  13. HEAVEN. OF KIDS より:

    Plz give pgsharp standard 8 digit key for telegram plz

  14. Yash L より:

    1